Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Roommate Workshop
Common Myths and Pitfalls
How NOT to Deal with Problems
Setting Realistic Expectations
Most of the time roommates just live together.
It's ok if you don't hang out all the time.
Don't take it personally!
Your roommate is an inconsiderate jerk
You both have your own quirks that may appear rude
Creating boundaries makes me a mean person
Myth # 3
CONFLICT is INEVITABLE
Be Passive- Aggressive
What are your pet peeves?
What is most important to you?
Define your idea of a clean room.
What are you concerned about when it comes to having a roommate?
What are you willing to share?
What is off limits?
What expectations do you have for guests?
How are you keeping the room clean?
Live up to your agreement!
Make amendments if needed
Be prepared to admit mistakes or offer forgiveness
Share your thoughts
Give constructive feedback
Boundaries are healthy
So What Happens NEXT?
Complete and submit your Roommate Contract
Follow up with your RA
Contact your RA or RHD with concerns
Your contract is your
Living with a Roommate