Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Yon chon homeroom grade 6
Jason Luongon 24 June 2011
Transcript of Yon chon homeroom grade 6
fold the paper in half
cut along the middle of the paper
cut again to make a hole
pass the paper through the ring and through the hole
tear the folded bits of paper to make tassles Next lesson: Let's play Jegi! Game 1: Kick ups How many kick ups can you do? How long can you keep the Jegi in the air for? Game 2: Palm the Jegi With the palm of your hand, hit the Jegi to keep it in the air How long can you keep the Jegi in the air for? Game 3: Jegi in pairs In pairs, play Jegi and kick it to each other How long can you keep the Jegi in the air for? Game 4: Hit the target Take turns to kick the Jegi at the target How close to the taget can you kick it? http://www .youtube.com/watch?v=XbMaA6frcBI http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKtVZntbxRg