Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The reality
Cannot choose anyone to be Prime Minister
She doesn't really have any power at all. Everything is done and set up for her.
Person -> the leader of the strongest party - Commons
House of commons is the lower house of the Parliament - UK, GB, Northern Ireland.
Prime minister - decides - other governent ministers - going to be
Cannot stop the government going ahead - law
Parliament each year, speech - written
reads something - has not written by herself.
Something - change -> ask the government ministers.
As little power as the Danish Queen.