Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sonic
Great Customer Service
Gaps Found 1) All carhops said the phrase, “Have a great day”, while one carhop waved to us as we left.
2) Only 50% of the carhops that we observed smiled.
3) None of the carhops introduced themselves; name tags on the T-shirts were hard to read.
4) All Carhops had a difficult time determining what side of the menu board to stand on to connect with us best.
Conclusion: Service is Good, but not Great
Change Plan / Solutions Every manager and employee will read “How To Win Friends and Influence People”
Weekly 15 minute Service Improvement Discussions
Incentives to Encourage Employees
to Improve Customer Service
Customer Service Achievement certificate and a recognition ceremony
Customer Service Bonus: Top 3 rated employees in customer service at each location get cash bonuses of $75, $50, and $25.
-Measure with before and after surveys.
Benefits Simple and quick implementation
Increase repeat business
Increase same store sales
Increase Customer Satisfaction Levels
Annual cost is ~$1,900 per store
Return of 0.5% increase in sales per store (~$5,000)
Questions? Change Plan / Solutions Smile, plus Learn and Use Customer Names.
-“A smile is the single most powerful force of influence that
people have.” – Zig Ziglar
-Only 50% smile ratio @ Sonic
-“Have a great day.” vs “We appreciate your business.”
Offer peppermints to all customers. (Excellent marketing tool.)
- Diana Booher, president of Booher Consultants, Inc. international communications training and consulting firm