Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of AVi
23 Dec 1937 Decison
1 Jan 1954 Graduation and Marriage
1 Jan 1963 First book
1 Jan 1970 Divorce
1 Jan 1982
Avi and Joan divorce. Second Newbery Award
1 Jan 1992 11-2-12
still lives Avi was born in 23 Dec 1937.
Then in 1 Jan 1954 the Decision happened.
in 1Jan 1963 he Graduated and married.
then went on to write his First book,1 Jan 1970
he Divorced in 1 Jan 1982.
after that he went on to write his Second Newbery Award book( 1 Jan 1992).
he is still alive today this book was great. avi's style of writing kept you engaged, wanting to read more and find out the mystery sources Avi." Timeline. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Oct. 2012. <http://www.timetoast.com/timelines/avi--2> Avi. The Book without Words: A Fable of Medieval Magic. New York: Hyperion for Children, 2005. Avi, and C. B. Mordan. Iron Thunder: The Battle between the Monitor & the Merrimac : A Civil War Novel. New York: Hyperion for Children, 2007. Avi. Murder at Midnight. New York: Scholastic, 2009. Avi's style summary Avi's style