Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Changing Lives - 5t'18 Pre-launch 2
Transcript of Changing Lives - 5t'18 Pre-launch 2
4 things you can do to bring people to Jesus
Make them hungry
Ask the question
Pray for the lost
Invite them in
John 1:37-40 NIV
(37) When the two disciples heard him say this,
(38) Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, "What do you want?" They said, "Rabbi" (which means "Teacher"), "where are you staying?"
(39) "Come," he replied, "and you will see." So they went and saw where he was staying, and they spent that day with him. It was about four in the afternoon.
(40) Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, was one of the two who heard what John had said and who had followed Jesus.
they followed Jesus.
John 1:41-42 NIV
(41) The first thing Andrew did was to
find his brother Simon
and tell him,
"We have found the Messiah" (that is, the Christ).
(42) And he brought him to Jesus. Jesus looked at him and said, "You are Simon son of John. You will be called Cephas" (which, when translated, is Peter).
John 1:45-49 NIV
(45) Philip found Nathanael
"We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote--Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph."
(46) "Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?" Nathanael asked. "Come and see," said Philip.
(47) When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit."
(48) "How do you know me?" Nathanael asked. Jesus answered, "I saw you while you were still under the fig tree before Philip called you."
(49) Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the king of Israel."
John 1:43 NIV
(43) The next day
decided to leave for Galilee. Finding Philip He
and told him,
said to him,
1 Corinthians 14:24-25 NIV
(24) But if an unbeliever or an inquirer comes in while everyone is prophesying, they are convicted of sin and are brought under judgment by all,
(25) as the secrets of their hearts are laid bare. So they will fall down and worship God, exclaiming, "God is really among you!"
John 3:1-17 NIV
(1) Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council.
(2) He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him."
(3) Jesus replied,
(4) "How can someone be born when they are old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother's womb to be born!"
(5) Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
(6) Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
(9) "How can this be?" Nicodemus asked.
(10) "You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus, "and do you not understand these things?
"Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are
2 Peter 1:3 MSG
Everything that goes into a life of pleasing God has been miraculously given to us by getting to know, personally and intimately, the One who invited us to God. The best invitation we ever received!
God does the im
as we do the
(14) Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
(15) that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him."
(16) For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
(17) For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.