Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Caucasus Nations: Chapter 22
Transcript of The Caucasus Nations: Chapter 22
loss of volume
2030 Aral Sea projected to disappear
Central Asia: Environmental Change
Central Asia: Economy
People and Cultures
Largest Minority Group-Russian
Languages:Turkish, Farsi, Russian
Islamic Fundamentalism- Spurred on by Government regulations on religion.
Minority Groups: Armenian, Azeri, Russian, Jewish
1/3 population died in Genocide committed by Turkey
Current conflict with Azeri population over religion
Hope for a thriving Oil Industry
The Caucasus Nations and Central Asia: Chapter 22