Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2016-2017 Compensatory Accelerated Instructional Program Rev
Transcript of 2016-2017 Compensatory Accelerated Instructional Program Rev
EOC Fall Tutoring Results
953 EOC tests were taken by students participating in EOC remediation through Tutoring & Odysseyware in the fall.
Spring Tutoring Results by subject:
Purpose: To provide small group, individualized instructional support and remediation to students at risk of failure due to EOC failure.
In Compliance with Texas Education Code Sec 29.081
ECISD has offered the following accelerated instructional programs to accelerate instruction under Subsection (b-1) requirements in any subject in which the student failed to perform satisfactorily on an end-of-course assessment instrument required for graduation as noted:
*EOC Tutoring Fall & Spring
*EOC Extended Year
Summary All Spring EOC Tutoring
The most positive gains noted were US History with a 25% passing rate followed by English 1 with a 20% passing rate.
Fall Tutoring Results
*Algebra 1- 165 students tested with 87 meeting standard- 53% passing rate
*Biology-132 students tested with 93 meeting standard- 70% passing rate
*English- 210 students tested with 63 meeting standard- 30% passing rate
* English 2- 244 students tested with 80 meeting standard- 33% passing rate
*US History- 202 students tested with 171 meeting standard- 85% passing rate
Fall Results All Tests:
* All tests taken- 953 tests were taken with 494 meeting standard- 52% passing rate
The most positive gains noted were US History with 85% passing rate, followed by Biology with 70% passing rate.
EOC Tutoring Spring
58 EOC Tests were taken by students participating in Spring EOC remediation through Tutoring & Odysseyware at our high school campuses.
* Algebra 1- 10 students tested with 1 meeting standard- 10% passing rate
*Biology- 8 students tested with 1 meeting standard- 13% passing rate
*English 1- 15 students tested with 3 meeting standard- 20 % passing rate
*English 2- 21 students tested with 1 meeting standard- 5% passing rate
* US History- 4 students tested with 2 meeting standard- 25 % passing rate
Spring EOC Tutoring All Test:
58 EOC test were taken with 8
meeting standard- 14% passing rate.