Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Everyone Achieves with Student Centered Learning
Transcript of Everyone Achieves with Student Centered Learning
4 Levels of Difficulty
3 terrain parks
Independent, small group, and large group learning One teacher
Varied needs How am I doing? How can I improve? Am I ready for the next level? Instruction For Every Student! For Every Student! For Every Student! High Quality Digital Educational Content is Growing Rapidly!! What if we were able to prescribe instruction for each student based on their abilities? Has education evolved? How can we
leverage these tools
to teach students? What if assessment determined what is taught every day? We are starting to figure it out. Does this look like the school you went to? Tools are Evolving! “Combining face-to-face with fully online components optimizes both environments in ways impossible in
-Educause Research Bulletin, 2004 "Blended Learning"