Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of IFMSA/SCOPH
IFMSA unites medical students worldwide to lead initiatives that impact positively the communities we serve. IFMSA represents the opinions and ideas of future health professionals in the field of global health, and works in collaboration with external partners. IFMSA builds capacity through training, project and exchanges opportunities, while embracing cultural diversity so as to shape a sustainable and healthy future.
A world in which all medical students unite for global health and are equipped with the knowledge, skills and values to take on health leadership roles locally and globally.
Founded in 1951
in May 1951
- The Netherlands
- Pan Americas
IFMSA Team of Officials
IFMSA is presented by :
117 NMOs in 110 different countries
Training Support Division Director
Karim Abu Zied
Projects Support Division Director
The Standing Committee on Students’ Health (SCOSH) in
- Standing Committee on Health (SCOH) in
, Standing Committee on Public Health (SCOPH).
- Raising awareness about global public health issue
- Educating & training medical students to become actively involved in public health issues
- Working as a team and collaborating with other public health organizations to make a difference in global health issues locally, nationally and internationally.
- Ensuring continuity and sustainability of our public health projects.
Major goals of the SCOPH are:
Standing Committee officers
Support Division Directors
NPO and NPO Assistants
Current National SCOPH Projects
Now its your turn to make a change..................
Be effective.............. Be a SCOPHian
SCOPH Liaison Officer
Presentation by Eman Ismail