Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 612 Cold Food presentation
Transcript of Unit 612 Cold Food presentation
When do you serve cold food?
...and apart from breakfast lunch or dinner?
what are the 2 main types?
...and what`s the differences between them?
1 slice of bread
Filling on top
2 slices of bread
Filling in the middle
Single hors d`oeuvres
Mixed hors d`oeuvres
Presenting cold foods
Keeping food safe
just 1 ingredient
more than 1 ingredient
some examples of each...?
what are they?
tomato, cucumber, lettuce, carrot
coleslaw, potato salad, vegetable salad
couscous, pasta salad, mixed bean
just 1 main ingredient
if not chilled, how long can food be displayed?
4 hours max
list 4 pieces of equipment used to serve cold food
Bite size food
Food can be lifted easily
All plates the same
Served on trays
Each portion garnished
how can cold food be kept safe when displayed?
Dont handle too much
Keep food cool
Keep food covered until needed
Clean serving spoons
Label foods carefully