Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Popcorn Experiment
Brand of popcorn MATERIALS NEEDED:
3 brands of popcorn
-Act 2 butterlovers
-Plastic bags for kernels Dependent Variable:
Amount of Unpopped kernels Constant Variables:
-Time popcorn is in microwave
-Amount of butter
-Size of bag
-Power of microwave
-Bowl Control Group:
Food Club Popcorn Experimental Group:
Act 2 ButterLovers, Pop Secret Experimental Procedure:
1. Put the popcorn bag in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Take popcorn out of microwave.
3. Pour popcorn into bowl.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until all 3 bags from the first brand is popped.
5. Count all unpopped kernels in each bag.
6. Record your data.
7. Repeat steps until experiment is complete. Number of Test Cases:
We had 9 test cases overall with 3 test cases per brand. Conclusion:
Our conclusion was correct. We predicted that if we use Act 2 ButterLovers, Pop Secret and Food Club, then Act 2 ButterLovers would have the least amount of unpopped kernels. With our results, PopSecret and Food Club had the most amount of unpopped seeds. Therefore... ****CONFIRMED!****
Act 2 ButterLovers has the least amount of unpopped kernels! Our conclusion was correct! From Google Docs From GoogleDocs