Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Popcorn Experiment
Brand of popcorn MATERIALS NEEDED:
3 brands of popcorn
-Act 2 butterlovers
-Plastic bags for kernels Dependent Variable:
Amount of Unpopped kernels Constant Variables:
-Time popcorn is in microwave
-Amount of butter
-Size of bag
-Power of microwave
-Bowl Control Group:
Food Club Popcorn Experimental Group:
Act 2 ButterLovers, Pop Secret Experimental Procedure:
1. Put the popcorn bag in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Take popcorn out of microwave.
3. Pour popcorn into bowl.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until all 3 bags from the first brand is popped.
5. Count all unpopped kernels in each bag.
6. Record your data.
7. Repeat steps until experiment is complete. Number of Test Cases:
We had 9 test cases overall with 3 test cases per brand. Conclusion:
Our conclusion was correct. We predicted that if we use Act 2 ButterLovers, Pop Secret and Food Club, then Act 2 ButterLovers would have the least amount of unpopped kernels. With our results, PopSecret and Food Club had the most amount of unpopped seeds. Therefore... ****CONFIRMED!****
Act 2 ButterLovers has the least amount of unpopped kernels! Our conclusion was correct! From Google Docs From GoogleDocs