Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Urinary System
-Urine is a yellow fluid waste excreted by the kidneys.
-Is about 96% water and 4% waste.
Color - Yellow ( Urobilins)
Normal Ph = 6.5 - 8.0
Specific Gravity 1.001 to 1.030 (Water about 1.000)
A. glycosuria (glucose in the urine): diabetes mellitus
B. albuminuria (albumin in urine): kidney trauma, excess protein intake
C. ketonuria (excess ketones): low carbohydrate diet
D. hematuria (RBCs in urine): urinary infection (can also be during normal menses)
E. nitrites: urinary infection, E. coli
Dr. Engers Fernandez
Color - Urochrome