Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Make your likes visible on Facebook?

Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.

No, thanks

Escape from Management Land

No description
by

Maram Al Kandari

on 27 November 2013

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Escape from Management Land

Escape from Management Land


Monday Morning Leadership

Presented to you by:

Shahad Hussain 19768
Maram Abdullah 21953
Nour Al-Ghais 19210
Dana Farhat 21998
Maryam Khajah 19686
Moudhi Al Ghanim 21902

Chapter 3

Content
:

"80% of a manger's job is hiring the right people. The other 20% is leaving them alone so they can do what you hired them for."
C
omptent
apable
ompitable
ommitment
haracter
ulture
ompensation
Characteristics of a good employee
Identify
the
problem
Never
give
up
Solving
the
problem
How to overcome a Situation
"The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score"
-Bill Copeland
Why should we set goals?
Setting a goal propels you forward
Goals help us believe in ourselves and inspires us
Goals tell you what you truly want
GROW model
Will
Make your team members committed to specific actions to accelerate towards the wanted objective
Plan a date to furthermore discuss the team member's progress
Options
Reality
Ask your team members to state their current stage
Whilst your team members are assessing their situation, the solution might emerge instantaneously
Always ask useful coaching questions to receive a better outcome
GOAL
SMART
Specific
Measurable

Attainable

Realistic
Time Related
Determine

Discuss
Brainstorm
1- Hire good employees
2- Coaching the team
3- Overcoming obstacles
4- Setting goals
5- Management Land
6- Types of employees and how to deal with them

Ways a manager can communicate with his employees:
Drop Box

Daily report emails

Suggestion Box
You can categorize any team into the following 3:
Superstars
: have good knowledge and experience; desire to be the best in what they do.
Middle Stars
:lack/still need extra experience; lost motivation to become number 1.
Falling Stars
: Procrastinate and do anything to get from their work.
We get to the conclusion that in order to run any successful job, you have to know what you are doing, not only that, but set goals and long term plans in order to keep it successful you should also be reminded by what you need to do all the way and be credited for it
Personal Examples:
Running a household
Academic Examples
School work
Job examples:
Planning ahead

Full transcript