Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Personification:
Def: A figure of speech in which inanimate objects or abstractions are endowed with human qualities or are represented as possessing human form. Example:Flowers danced about the lawn
A common figure of speech that explicitly compares two things usually considered different.
By: Sebastian M., Ana P., Paulina M., and Ethan B.
Hyperbole- Obvious, extravagant, exaggeration, or overstatement.
Onomatopoeia- The use of word whose sound imitate the sound of the thing being named.
Similes are introduced by like or as.
Def: Side by side words that are opposite in meaning.
Def: A word or phrase that cannot be taken literally.
A comparison that does not include the word "like" or "as".
Life is a Journey.
Time is a Thief.
Example: I ate too much I think I'm going to explode.
Def: Series of words in a row that
have the same consonant sound.
Ex: Peter's Pig playfully pranced.
Sick as a dog
High as a kite