Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Roskam prediction methods
Transcript of Roskam prediction methods
wing zero-drag coefficient
wing drag coefficient due to lift
cannard lifting coefficient
horizontal tail lift coefficient
refer to page 30 to 33 in Roskam part 6
Zero-lift drag coefficient
Wetted area of the fuselage
fuselage base-drag coefficient
Fuselage drag coefficient due to lift
fuselage angle of attack
Ratio of the Drag Coefficient of a Circular Cylinder of Finite Length to that of a Cylinder of Infinite Length
Steady State Cross-Flow Drag Coefficient for Two-Dimensional Circular Cylinders