Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Capstone 2015: Snapclamp
Transcript of Capstone 2015: Snapclamp
No beverages allowed in class
Realistic quality allows it to be sold virtually
No actual necessity in the virtual world
Is it viable on campus?
Concept designed by Nick Light, Aleck Manke, and Olivia Torres
Clips faster than you can say it three times
Charter Oak High School
Students and Faculty
Expanding into the real-world:
Office workers, etc.
Does it work with VE?
Simple, tangible product
Convenient for student and teacher use
Issue concerns connection with an industry that could provide materials/ produce the product
Teacher acknowledgement of product/ permission
A portable cup holder that clamps to student desks
No mess, no spill = CONVENIENCE
Fashionable/ customizable design
Can it be incorporated into the boltlive.com?
Predicted price point ranges from $5-$10
More costly, but also more appealing
Safe-drinking in classrooms
Clamp = good grip
Costs depends on material (plastic/metal)