Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BATTLE OF MARATHON
Transcript of BATTLE OF MARATHON
spear scimitar javelins Persian axe cavalry archer dagger short bow Dory Hoplite Greaves
chest plate helmet xiphos who was involved Miltiades Theseus Pheidippides When and Where September 11 490 BC Beach of Marathon WHAT HAPPENED RESULT GREECE STILL HAD ITS INDEPENDENCE HIPPIAS NEVER RULED ATHENS AGAIN PERSIA DID NOT GAIN GREECE DEATHS PERSIA ATHENS 6,400 192 PLATAE 11 elite GREEK GEAR ELITE SCIMITAR SPEARS AXES HEAVY ARMOR terrain a beach to the east mountains to the west marshes to the north and south Artefermis Datus BY:ALEX THE END