Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
1940's Fads and Fashions
Transcript of 1940's Fads and Fashions
of the 1940's Men's and Women's Formal Men's and Women's Casual Children's Clothing Makeup Accessories Sports and Swimwear Fads Throughout the 1940s, fads
were used to distract people from the war. Slinky Disney Movies Board Games Movies TV + Dinner
Together 4ever! TV TV Dinners Tupperware Radio Dancing Diners UFO Sightings Hartland, Michigan
UFO Sighting - Natural beauty
- Rosy cheeks
- Mascara, eyeliner & natural shadows
- "Normal" eyebrows
- Hunter's bow lips boleros stripes parasols
(umbrella) wedges snoods tunics rayon nylastic lastex playsuits Hair - U-Shape
- Curls & waves
- HAIR IS ART! 1940s Today Forever 40s on the Today Show XL Matching Men's Accessories Men wore cowboy hats, baseball caps, bowties, neckties, and sometimes hats with a feather. Items Sold