Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of FORAGE MASTER COMPETITION 2012
Transcript of Copy of FORAGE MASTER COMPETITION 2012
High Quality Forage Crop Rotation Harvest Value of Forages group of consultants
who each help to ensure positive results using forages Forages play key component
for high milk production using home grown forages Nutritionist balance the ration for the least cost provides fertilizer and herbicide recommendations dairy farm located south of Ottawa who we are Corn-Alfalfa-Corn-Soybean-Wheat alfalfa/timothyreed canary pack for firm seedbed SPONSORS uses the value of my forages to make a balanced ration - use team of consultants to maximize results
- by using crop rotation and proper techniques
able to create a high quality forage
- use home grown forages to achieve profitability Agronomist - improve soil stability
- improve soil drainage
- reduce soil erosion
- help minimize weeds
- hay yield of 3.5 T similar return to 160 bu/ac corn crop drill 1/4 in deep lay flat
let dry inoculate /pack $/cow SMILE CP 19 %
ADF 33 %
NDF 40 % ROF $17.50 /cow THE VALUE OF FORAGES THOM MUELLER HAPPY COWS