Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Shared Places
Functioning Common Regime
Public Space - "Taking Back" Public Space
(Research, Neighborhood Assemblies, Conferences, Workshops, Task Assignment)
Public Space as Urban Common
One Member - One Vote
(Regarding Planning Process)
Community Work Space - Job Opportunities
Internal Information System
Shared Places - Community Participatory Planning
Support to Local Alternative Ventures
Democratic Governance Patterns
Other Than Profit Goals
Avoidance / Mitigation
Rootedness in Place
(Relocalisation of Community)
Degrowth Summer school