Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Marcus Aurelius
Its not certain, but most likely a bad fever is the case of hes deth Why is Marcus Aurellius is important in history He was the very last of the five Emperors What is an important event or activity Marcus was in He helped provide free educational, derails, facts, and information for reference and research for school and colleges. Was Marcus thought of, by others, as a good or bad person???????? Why and what did he do???? A good person because he was an important stoic philosopher was this person a ruler and what did they rule? yes this person was a ruler and they ruled the vast empire from 161 to 180 AD. If he lived in present day He might be scared seeing cars and the buildings and he might start fights and kill a few people who was he in battle with i could not fined who he was in battle with if he even was in battle with anyone Sources yahoo.com