Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Emotion Masks
(Jack the dripper)
Students requiring assistance
How successful was the lesson?
Did the students appear engaged?
Did the students seem confused or confident in the topic?
Was there anything included that seemed too challenging for this age group?
Am I happy with the lesson?
What could I have done better?
What do I need to remember for next time I plan a lesson?
Mask Making- Based on emotions
Drip Painting Technique
Met in 1942...
Married in 1945!
Syllabus Outcomes & Indicators
PDHPE lesson on feelings/emotions
5 basic emotions
Discussion on what makes us feel this way
Also would have pre made the masks
Summer Play, 1962
Medium sized paint brushes
Number 14, Gray, 1948
Number 9, 1949
VAS1.1 Makes artworks in a particular way about experiences of real and imaginary things
-Colour to convey emotion
VAS1.2 Uses the forms to make artworks according to varying requirements
- Medium and display skills
VAS1.4 Begins to interpret the meaning of artworks
-Understands colour and meaning
IRS1.11 Identifies the way in which they communicate, co operate and care for others
-acknowledge of own and others feelings
Number 1, 1949
Personal Health Choices-
PHS1.12 Recognises that positive health choices can promote wellbeing
- Why it's good to understand emotions