Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The influence of the Roman invasion on the English language
Transcript of The influence of the Roman invasion on the English language
ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE agriculture
architecture New developments Sources of the knowledge archaeological investigations
epigraphic evidence Hadrian (r. 117–38) Antoninus Pius (r. 138–61) Julius Caesar 55-54 BC 43 AD Claudius 128 AD Hadrian`s wall 142 AD Antonine wall 197 AD Britannia Superior Britannia Interior 305 AD Imperial diocese 410 AD Romans departure New vocabulary from Latin "Castra" = camp