Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
LINDT & SPRUNGLI
Transcript of LINDT & SPRUNGLI
Types of Chocolate
Chocolate Golf Balls
They have a museum called The Lindt World of Chocolate Museum
Lindt was founded in 1845 by David Sprungli Schwarz and his 29 year old son Rudolf Sprungli Ammann.They owned a small shop in Marktgasse in Zurich's old town in Switzerland. This was where they thought of making a new recipe which eventually turned out to become the Lindt Chocolate.
Slogans & Marketing Techniques
in the year of 2013
"Master Swiss Chocolate Since 1845"
Ads that gets the audiences attention
Pictures on flyers that get the audiences attention
Raised funds for Autism awareness with its iconic Lindt Golden Bunny.
United Arab Emirates
Lindt is sold in 21 places in the world and most of them are in Europe.