Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A vision of senior year!
Transcript of A vision of senior year!
Complete your Capstone Senior Project by the end of your senior year!
"Who Am I?"
(2) What problems are they facing today?
(3) What solutions can you propose?
b.) Learn to use a ‘fishbone diagram’
Learn to develop a question
Learn to develop a hypothesis
Participants (1), Instrumentation (2), Procedures (3)
Proposal to Mrs. Zepeda
A Glimpse of problems & Solutions
By: Bianca Tellez, Cindy Cantu, and Kassandra Gonzalez
What will we cover?
1.) “Who Am I?”
3.) Proposal to Mrs. Zepeda
4.) Library Resources
5.) Research Paper (10-12 pages)
9.) Speech Outline
1. Cover Page
2. Introduction to the Problem
3. Career Pathway
4. Literature Review
a. Roles and Responsibilities
a. Use APA Guidelines
complete 20 hours
Take note of mentor’s daily routine
3. Research Topic
4. Career Goal
Demonstrates/showcases your project
1. Base off Prezi
2. What points will you cover as you present?