Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Soft Geometries
live physics engine for interactive simulation
focuses on simulating forces KANGAROO GRASSHOPPER RHINOCEROS katie honneywell, erin kline, and keegan riley SOFT GEOMETRIES:
Simulation and Fabrication rhinoceros
3ds max 3-dimensional
non-uniform rational b-spline
rhino gained popularity from its ability to
import and export over 30 file formats,
making it a converter
tool between programs rhino 3d gained its popularity
in architectural design
because of the grasshopper
plug-in which allows
for computational design .
grasshopper is a parametric
modeling tool. free-form
3-dimensional designs plug-in for rhino
but mainly for grasshopper
topological mesh editor
creates polygonal and
triangular panels to make
a structure feasibly constructable
when using grasshopper,
weaverbird allows for more
parametric control WEAVERBIRD