Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Human Evolution
Evolution is a theory widely accepted by the science community. It states that animals evolve or change to better fit their environment.
Who thought of our modern evolution?
Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace published a new evolution theory.
How did he come up with an evoultion theory.
He came up with the evolution thory by using the information he published known as Natural Selection.
This theory states that all the life on earth descended from a
Does another species have the same common ancestor as humans?
Yes there are major species that share DNA with humans one being ape that share a whopping 98.5 with humans!
What changed in us?
Many things changed in our ancestors to lead us into
things that changed is, smaller jawbones, a changed standing up stance and a larger cranium or skull.
Human Evolution By David Garcia
picture by http://animal-dream.com/ape.html
(left) picture by http://www.biography.com/people/charles-darwin-9266433
How long have we been around compared to earth?
Comapared to earths history humans have been on earth for less than a blink of an eye.