Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
All about Hyderabad
Transcript of All about Hyderabad
2. A few tourist attractions
3. 5 Star Hotels
4. Great places to live in
..and much more!
The Location Of Hyderabad
Hyderabad is located
in India. It is located in
Andhra Pradesh, and is
the capital of
General points about Hyderabad
Hyderabad is the capital and largest city of the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It has a population of 6.8 million and is divided into many parts! Hyderabad was historically known as a pearl and diamond trading centre.
A Popular Tale About Hyderabad
One popular theory suggests that Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, the founder of the city, named it "Bhaganagar" or "Bhagnagar" after Bhagmathi. Bhagmathi converted to Islam and adopted the title Hyder Mahal. The city was renamed Hyderabad in her honour. According to another source, the city was named after Haidar, the son of Quli Qutb Shah. Andrew Petersen, a scholar of Islamic architecture, says the city was originally called Baghnagar (city of gardens)