Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Congenital Anosmia
http://www.scoop.it/t/amazing-science/p/2581397016/can-t-smell-anything-gene-therapy-targeting-ift88-corrects-congenital-anosmia-in-mice?tag=genomics The cure is implanted in the process of injection of the common cold loaded with the normal DNA sequence, allowing the normal IFT88 to reproduce. After 14 days of the three day treatment, a test was conducted on mice and revealed that at the scent of amyl acetate, proper neurons involved in smelling were firing off in their brains. But How?