Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TRAINS
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
The First Train!
The E7 Bullet
The Improved Train
The Electric Locomotives first built by Robert Davidson. Their electric engines enables the train to use electrical power as the most reliable source of propulsion. Today these trains are everywhere. Ex: Metra
Even Further Improved..
The Penydarren was the first train ever made. It was a steam locomotive made to pull iron and was invented by Richard Trevithick.
Luxurious new high speed train started running March of 2014. It goes 160 mph from Tokyo to Nagano.
Diesel Locomotives were made more efficient then the steam locomotives, it lowered prices, and lowered the consumption of coal.
The Magnetically levitated trains are high speed but cost a lot of money and take a lot of time to make. It eliminated the wheel/rail friction to increase the speed. It has electromagnets to attract to the rails.