Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CO2 EMISSIONS
WHY CO2 IS A SERIOUS THREAT TO THE ENVIROMENT?
-Extreme climate changes:
Causes intense heat waves.
The ice melts quickly.
Sea levels rise.
Affects to the animal migration.
How can we improve this situation?
My personal footprint is 6.56 tonnes per year
• The average footprint for people in Spain is 7.70 tonnes
• The average for the industrial nations is about 11 tonnes
• The average worldwide carbon footprint is about 4 tonnes
• The worldwide target to combat climate change is 2 tonnes
DO IT EVERYDAY
2.4 TONNES OF CO2
0.15 TONNES OF CO2
0.40 TONNES OF CO2
BUS AND RAIL
0.25 TONNES OF CO2
3.34 TONNES OF CO2
Switch off all the plug-ins when we are not using them.
-Be careful with the water in the shower.
-Cultivate plants at home.
-Use A or A+ electronics.
-If it is possible, install solar panels
-Try not to use the car or share it.
-Use public transport as much as you can.
-Make your car efficient using bio-fuels such as biodisel or electricity.
FOOD & RECYCLING
-Buy local or season food with small packaging.
-Recycle throwing each thing into its respective container.
-Use recycled things. For example, paper.
FOLLOW THE STEPS
-This is NOT a joke!
-Less CO2 and harmful gases.
-No global warming anymore.
-No pollution or holes in the ozone layer.
TAKING SIMPLE STEPS
MIKEL MUSATADI LARRUCEA BARRUTIALDE BTZ1