Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unstructured Trendz vol.1.4
Transcript of Unstructured Trendz vol.1.4
over the top consumers
over the top journalism
over the top innovators:
VC, co-working, crowdsourcing
best effort & the good enough revolution
the death of CSR
marketing of ideas
the end of compulsory blockbusters
will touchscreens mark
the end of storytelling?
over the top content creators
if you are ahead of your times,
you can afford to make mistakes
linear lives well with interactive
lean back vs lean forward
search vs discovery
the surge of
ignite, prezi & co:
the end of powepoint
(the way we know it)
the incumbent world gasps in tactics:
U can afford to be strategic
vol. 1.5 [beta]
Content is Apps
creative commons attr. 3.0
corporate generated content
fault art (and)
the future is analogue?
ipad, kindle and