Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sigma Alpha Epsilon is No Stranger to Scandal and Santions
Transcript of Sigma Alpha Epsilon is No Stranger to Scandal and Santions
The campus is in an uproar
The frat house was closed
Two students got expelled from Oklahoma State
The fraternity is thinking about suing the university
Talked to black alumnus, William Bruce James II
Explained that that never happened in the house while he was there and he never heard that song before
why this relates to law
This article illstrates the political purpose of law because it makes people question if this is really freedom of speech.
why should students be interested
i think students should be interested because it shows that people abuse their right to "freedom of speech" and that racism is still being taught.
1. Do you think the fraternity got the right punishment?
2. Should the whole fraternity be punished?
3. Do you believe racism is taught?
The fraternity SAE (Sigma Alpha Epsilon) went on a trip
on the bus someone started a racist chant
" There will never be a n****r at SAE, there will never be a n****r at SAE, you can hang them from a tree, but they'll never sign with me, there will never be a n****r at SAE."
It was video taped and posted on social media
From: CNN.Com, March 9th, 2015