Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Honesty
2. Telling yourself that lying is okay because everybody does it. 3. Lie to win an argument, to prove yourself right, or to prove someone else wrong. Reasons to be honest Lying is theft: ex: business. If you lie to someone and they believe you and invest their time/money, you have stolen these things from that person because of the lies you told them. Telling the truth lets everyone know what really happened. Less chance or misunderstanding, confusion or conflict. Truth prevents innocent people from being blamed or punished. You don’t have to tell more lies to keep your story straight. Being honest helps you feel peaceful inside; less stress. You have peoples TRUST. ‘’I guess it’s easier to see what we want, than to look for the truth.’’ - Brooke Davis. “Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is hard and cold, and more painful than you've ever imagined. And even when truth is more cruel than any lie.” - One Tree Hill "Sometimes I wonder if anything's absolute anymore. Is There Still right and wrong? Good and bad? Truth and lies? Or is everything negotiable, left to interpretation, grey. Sometimes we're forced to bend the truth, transform it, cause we're faced with things that are not of our own making. And sometimes things simply catch up to us." - Lucas Scott "Mouth: I wish this time capsule had never been opened. All it's done is cause people pain.
Rachel: The truth usually does." - OTH
"If you can't tell me your truth, you're no friend of mine. If I can't handle your truth, I'm no friend of yours." - anon “Most people don’t know who they are. That’s why they lie. They’re afraid someone else will figure it out before they do.” -anon ‘’A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.’’ - anon "Pretty much all the honest truth telling in the world is done by children." "Those who think it is permissible to tell white lies soon grow color-blind."
"A lie may take care of the present, but it has no future." ‘’Honesty is a very expensive gift…so don’t expect it from cheap people.’’ ‘’If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything,’’ - Mark Twain. Famous stories Pinocchio The boy who cried wolf White lies can build up to be just as dangerous as a normal lie. White Lies Pretend to like a present. Tell a child that their drawing is incredible. Act as if you understand what the teacher is saying even though you are confused. Tell someone that they look great so you dont hurt their feelings. Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny etc. When people say ``im fine.`` Let's play truth or dare, or maybe just dare, because nobody knows how to tell the truth anymore. - Brooke Davis