Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Mary Lyn Swanson
Prezi is user friendly!
Prezi is PowerPoint...
How Can We
Use it in Class?
What About Pedagogy?
THE END :)
Teachers can use Prezi
You can use images and read the information.
Introducing a new subject.
Great for all ages!
Students can use Prezi
*Easier and more useful for multimedia projects
~You can add: video, audio/music, and pictures!
I Love Prezi!
It is good for
because audio can be added to give information.
since it can be viewed and created alone or collectively
Prezi is beneficial for
since it is interactive as well.
Having students work together or alone to create a project demonstrating what they have learned about a subject(s).
Walk students through an assignment/giving directions.
Put on a classroom webpage so students know rules/procedures/schedules.