Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Death Penalty Worldwide
Transcript of Death Penalty Worldwide
By: Michaela Sabin
Author: Leila Haddou
Audience: those interested in global issues and the death penalty
Purpose: to inform readers of global death penalty statistics
POV: 3rd person
Context/Occasion: death penalty statistics worldwide
Medium: print, electronic article
Top 5 Executioners Worldwide
- Title: Teens and Stress: Bad Habits Begin Early
- Author: Leila Haddou
- High school increases levels of stress
- Leads to unhealthy habits
1. Do you feel like school causes an increase in stress compared to during the summer?
2. What about school causes your stress to build?
3. Do you feel like teen depression is a prominent issue today?
4. What negative factors does stress cause?
5. Do you feel overly stressed during the school year? Why? What causes your stress?