Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of COLOUR THEORY
VALUE: How much white or black is mixed with a colour. The value of a colour can be described as SHADES and TINTS
Tint: Add white
Shade: Add black
How does the colour wheel work?
These colours cannot be made by mixing other colours. They are pure hues.
These colours are made by mixing primary colours
These colours are made by mixing a secondary colour with a primary colour. These will have one dominating primary colour in them
What is the technical name of pink
A TINT OF RED
What is the Technical name of Maroon
A SHADE OF RED
WARM/ COOL COLOURS
Colours have “temperature”
Generally we perceive warm colours to advance
and cool colours to recede
When you mix two complementary colours together it dulls it. Even (half and half) portions of each colour will make a 'muddy' colour