Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of fish
Fish are vertebrate animals that live in the water.Vertebrate means they have spinal cord
surrounded by bone or cartilage.
fish have gills that extract oxygen from
the water around them.there are over
30000 thousand know species of fish.
Tuna can swim at speed of up to 70 kph.
Fish are covered with scales which are often covered in a layer of slime to help their movement through water
fish have been on earth for more than 450
million years,even before than the dinosaurs
started to roum around.There are about 40
known species of flying fish,which is a fish
with wings.these wings allow it to jump glide
in a way that it seems like it is flying, in fact
sharks have the most powerful jaws on earth.
unlike most animals' jaws,both the sharks'upper
and lower jaws move.A shark bites with its lower jaw first and then its upper.it tosses its head back and forth to tear loose a piece of meet which it swallows whole.Each type of shark has a different
shaped tooth depending on their diet.Shark never
run out of teeth.If one is lost,another spins forward
from the rows and rows of backup teeth.