Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemical Weathering
Chemical Weathering Is The Breakdown Of Rock By Chemical Mechanisms. Chemical Weathering Changes The Composition Of The Rock.
Chemical Weathering By Plants
Plants Can Cause Chemical Weathering Because In Chemical Weathering by Plants Grow Their Roots In he Cracks Of Rocks, And The Roots Release Acid That Weathers Away The Rock.
Chemical Weathering By Animals
"When A Animal Digs Up The Ground Or Smushes A Hole Into It.
By: Aidan Graham
Thanks For Watching