Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of OCEANIA
UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE QUERETARO
FACULTAD DE ENFERMERIA
CAMPUS SAN JUAN DEL RIO
LICENCIATURA EN ENFERMERIA
The meaning of its name is based on the fact that it is more sea than land.
Everyone ends up studying English in Australia, which is the national language.
Compared to traditional food, kangaroo, crocodile and buffalo they are often on the menu.
Eucalyptus is the most predominant in the forests.
The fauna of Oceania focuses on birds, reptiles and is rich in marine species and the survival of native species as the platypus, kangaroo and koala.