Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Hallway Expectations
Transcript of Copy of Hallway Expectations
Be Respectful 1. Follow Adult Directions
Positive Example- Listen to directions.
Negative Example- Not listening!
2. Walk hands by side, face forward..
Positive Example- Hands down and looking ahead
Negative Example- Touching your neighbor or the wall READY 1. Walk on the right side of the hallway.
Positive Example- Walking to the right in and out of line
Negative Example- Walking in the middle or all over the hallway
2. Go directly to your destination.
Positive Example- Go straight to where your teacher is expecting you to be.
Negative Example- Stop by Mrs. Q's room to visit before you go to your destination. RESPONSIBLE 1. Stay in your space.
Positve Example- Remain in your straight line and to yourself.
Negative Example- Get out of line.
2. Hands, Feet, and Objects to self
Positive Example- Hands to your side
Negative Example- Tapping or kicking the person in front of you
3. Silent in Line
Positive Example- Walking without talking to your friends
Negative Example- Laughing and visiting with your BFF Respectful