Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 7, Lecture 2 - Case Study Analysis
Transcript of Week 7, Lecture 2 - Case Study Analysis
What questions should we ask in order to understand our students?
Finish your charts/Running Record forms
Submit on Carmen by Sunday, Feb. 26
Image by Tom Mooring
Fill out Running Record Forms
Take the text and fill out the running record form with check marks.
Fill out the numbers and data on the top of the form for only the level of that text.
Analyze Running Record
Work together to gather information about your child and fill in the chart.
Case Study Final Paper
5-7 page paper (no more than 8 pages)
Describe what you think would be appropriate classroom practice for this child
Give rationale and support it using the text and classroom discussion
Generate a plan for future reading instruction
See syllabus or rubric for more information
Due April 13 (seven weeks from now)
Right before Easter
Case Study Analysis
Grab 3 running record forms