Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SWOT analysis: Rolls Royce
Transcript of SWOT analysis: Rolls Royce
By Steven Vandebroek & Ruben Cams
- Strong name
- Deliveries to the most prominent people
- Quality, precision
- Suspension system
- Only for the richest people
- Small turnover
- At first : ownership by BMW
- Middle - East
- Limited editions
- Aircraft engines
- Economic crisis??
- engine size
Calendar Year Total Sales
1978 - 3,357
2005 - 796
2006 - 805
2007 - 1,010
2008 - 1,212
2009 - 1,002
2010 - 2,711
2011 - 3,538
2012 - 3,575
Rolls Royce Phantom Renault Megane
18 MPG 46.6 MPG
374.2 g CO2/km 156.2 g CO2/km