Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
- Improving Geo specialists' technical and soft skills. Values Integration Innovation Involvement Each nail has a role in the machine The more you innovate the more you succeed Tell me, I'll forget
Show me, I'll remember
Involve me, I'll understated Omnia Abdelhamid - Preparing for technical workshops
- setting up workshops and facilities
- measuring and controlling effectiveness
- lecturing Responsibilities Ahmed Ragab Responsibilities - Comparing between new tools and applications.
- Creating GeoDatabase officially for A-Data.
- Recommending and supporting Educational Team with any needed data. - Preparing Soft skills workshops
- Create a database for GIS specialists in Egypt
- Creating and applying evaluation system for A-Data team and for delegates
- Communicating with GIS organizations for training purposes and vacancies for A-Data delegates Responsibilities Farouk Ghafar Responsibilities - Event planning
- E-Marketing and advertising
- Media production and documentation
- Marketing materials and campaigns Clarification Do's A-Data monthly event has not been canceled, but it will be as meeting for socializing and expressing GIS capabilities. Also, it will work as a focus group; one of market research tools. - Create a Gmai account in a professional format.
- Prepare a presentation on your strategic plan during the next 6 months (15 min).
- Check ch1 of Business Model Generation pdf file. What's next? - Presenting and discussing your plan.
- Getting feedback about the presentations.
- Involve in a workshop to set and finalize A-Data BM and strategic plan.