Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Prom Proposal
More Equipment (tables, chairs, decorations)
The cause to us wanting to have prom at a different location is that we want a bigger space where it'll cause us to have a bigger dance floor, and to have a bigger place to decorate to make the night more memorable. Also, students think and I quote, "Its nice to leave the school and go somewhere elegant!"
It effects us by losing numbers in students who want to go to prom. Therefore, we make less money which resides to having no prom at all.
: Denai'na Center
: We are trying to have East's High
Prom at a different location
East High has had their prom at a different location in the past. Many students don't life the fact that our prom is at our school, which causes them to not attend. Prom is supposed to be a special occasion, especially for our seniors, so we should strive to make it better this year!
600 W 7th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501
Section A & B - 13,455 ft
Have A Great Christmas Break!
- donations, activities, small events
- photo booth, food, drinks
- make deals, necessities only
- ask others for help, connections
make it known
- get people involved!
overall price - $4,500
(DJ, food, drinks, rentals)
tickets - $50, 90 guests
tickets - $40, 113 guests
tickets - $30 - 150 guests
- c/o 2015 : 435 students
a. It was the topic we felt the strongest about with given ideas.
b. Members of prom committee last year,
Bartlett students that attended prom at Denai'na Center last year
c. Denai'na Center website - spacing, costs, DJ
d. Terrace cost - $1,500
e. Make sure your researched information is current & accurate
f. Yes, future references
g. It's important for everybody in your group to do their job.
h. time management