Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sentence Structure
before because now that
after if however
while since even if
until even though
so that unless It contains a subject - Cat, Dog, Man, Boy, Girl,
and a Verb - a "doing" action word - sat, sleep, run, The cat sat on the mat A Conjunction is a joining word - and, for, but, or, yet, so, nor The cat sat on the mat AND she fell asleep A Complex sentence consists of a main statement (clause) and one or more additional statements (subordinate clause) with a "subordinating" conjunction Subordinating conjunctions include - although, because, unless The door opened BECAUSE the man pushed it