Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sahara Desert
-Dry subtropical in north
-Dry tropical in south Consumers:
-cpmmpn king snkae
-rosy Boa Priamry Producer:
-african peyote cactus
-doum palm wolf predator/prey relation
-Coyote & wolf Symbiotic Relationship
Microbes and a Cactus is an example of commensalism, where one organism benefits from the other but the other does not. In this case, the microbes absorb water for the cactus to harness keep as water reserves in the dry desert. Average Temperature:
Winter:55(°F) By:Kammie White Sahara Desert coyote fennec wolf date palm Rosy Boa African Peyote Cactus lIMITING FACTORS:
-VERY LITTLE OR NO WATER How the consumers survie:
Fennec wolf-huge batlike ears(6in) radiate heat to keep them cool in the desert.thick fur to keep cool in the night.
Roay Boa-nocturnal, hides under the ground during the day
common king snake-powerfull body to kill its prey,active early in the day..