Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chocolate
Who Created Chocolate?
How did the Aztec make
- Toast cocoa beans
-Grind the beans
-froth the chocolate by
pouring it from vessel to vessel
What are cocoa beans?
Dried and thick bean of the theobroma
How did other countries know?
- Aztec started trading with the Mesopotamian
- The Spanish came and took the cocoa beans with them
- In Europe the Spanish started adding flavours to the cocoa beans to give it a sweeter taste
- When Spain tried some chocolate from the Spanish they started using the cocoa beans to make more
- Princess Maria Teresa married King Louie and gave him chocolate as a gift
- After having a high demand for chocolate thousands of people were enslaved to produce cocoa beans
- As the supply increased chocolate started being available to everyone
What did the Aztec use the chocolate?
What did the Aztec use chocolate for?
- They use chocolate as money
- They coated chocolate with spices and serving it up with meat
- To the Aztec chocolate is a beverage
- Chocolate could be used for art. The Aztec used to make carvings out of it
Why was chocolate important to
Today chocolate has been enjoyed as a sweet and