Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chocolate
Who Created Chocolate?
How did the Aztec make
- Toast cocoa beans
-Grind the beans
-froth the chocolate by
pouring it from vessel to vessel
What are cocoa beans?
Dried and thick bean of the theobroma
How did other countries know?
- Aztec started trading with the Mesopotamian
- The Spanish came and took the cocoa beans with them
- In Europe the Spanish started adding flavours to the cocoa beans to give it a sweeter taste
- When Spain tried some chocolate from the Spanish they started using the cocoa beans to make more
- Princess Maria Teresa married King Louie and gave him chocolate as a gift
- After having a high demand for chocolate thousands of people were enslaved to produce cocoa beans
- As the supply increased chocolate started being available to everyone
What did the Aztec use the chocolate?
What did the Aztec use chocolate for?
- They use chocolate as money
- They coated chocolate with spices and serving it up with meat
- To the Aztec chocolate is a beverage
- Chocolate could be used for art. The Aztec used to make carvings out of it
Why was chocolate important to
Today chocolate has been enjoyed as a sweet and