Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Iditarod-Extra Credit
By: Lily Vo and Sanya Ranjan
1) On the home page, who won the 2013 Jr. Iditarod Race?
2) Go to the Archives.
3) Click on 1986
4) Who won the Jr. Iditarod race in 1986?
Take this quiz to test your knowledge of the Iditarod!
How well did you do?
1) What dogs are used to race in the Iditarod? (Paragraph 2)
2) In paragraph 3, what did Runyan compare a 16- dog sled team?
1) Click on the section, "The Dogs".
2) Scroll down to the A Team.
3) Click on Clyde.
4) How much does Clyde weigh?
1) Scroll down to the “Alaskan Iditarod” video.
2) Watch the video.
3) Find the caption of the video.
4) What is the Iditarod compared to in Alaska?
1) Scroll down and click on, "Checkpoints"
1) On the menu bar, click on “race center”.
2) Then click on “Iditarod photo gallery”.
3) From looking at the photos, what can you make out from the weather conditions in Alaska?
1) In what month does the Iditarod take place?
2) How long is the trail?
3) How many dogs are on each sled?
4.) Who is the person driving the sled called?
1) What prize does the winning musher get?
2) What is another name for the Iditarod?
3) How long does the race last?
2) How many checkpoints are in total?
1) In the first paragraph, where does the race start?
2) Where does it end?
3) In paragraph 3, when was the first Iditarod race?
4) In the first paragraph, what does the last musher to cross the finish line, win?